Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Valentines Day.

I know a lot of people don't believe in Valentine's Day and all the hype that surrounds it but I am all about showing the ones I love how much they mean to me. Any excuse!

I try and do this every day but it is also fun to celebrate Valentine's Day. Who doesn't love getting a lovely card, maybe some chocolate and hearing "I love you!'

We all went about our usual Tuesday routine but we squeezed in some time in the morning to give each our cards and I had a sweet treat waiting for the boys for their afternoon tea.
Any excuse to celebrate love!


I changed Simon's pillowcase the night before! He didn't notice it till the morning ;)


Love message on the lightbox. 
When the boys tell me they love me, I always say I love you more x


I sent some rose quartz crystals out for some customers yesterday. Perfect stone for Valentine's Day.


The boys hand made cards for Simon and I.


Sweets for my sweets, a delish afternoon tea.

Do you celebrate Valentine's Day? Love was definitely in the air yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover