Friday, December 9, 2016

Christmas themed treats

At this time of year the amount of parties and social occasions kick up a notch and it's fun to take along a little christmas themed treat to share and celebrate the festive season.

I made the reindeer christmas bark and then the next week the reindeer cake. 
I wanted to use up all the eyes, red mini m+m's and pretzels ;)
I found the eyes in the cake aisle at Woolies.



Here are a few other ideas I came across on Pinterest that you may want to try - 






Malteser cake - I've also seen this done with ice-cream


Kiwi fruit Christmas tree




Christmas light cupcakes


Santa pancakes


Vegetable Christmas tree

Have you given these a try before? Tempted to give something a go, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover