Sunday, September 25, 2016

Around here lately....

I've been embracing the Spring weather and getting out and about catching up with friends. 
I always feel more social in the warmer weather! ;) 

I finally made it up to The Newport to check out their renovation and have lunch there. I love the fresh new look. The gardens feel very "Palm Springs" and has inspired me to start my own cactus garden.










The other place I hadn't been to for years was the Art Gallery of NSW to see the Frida Kahlo exhibition and to have lunch. I forgot what a lovely place it was and such a great place to catch up with a friend. We loved the exhibition (my favourites were her self portraits) and it has made me want to watch the Frida movie made years ago with Salma Hayek and read up a bit more on her.






I've also been Spring cleaning and changing up a few things in each bedroom. Moving beds around and changing artwork, adding a couple of new things into the mix. It feels good!

I'm feeling pink this week and love the new prints above our bed. Prints found here


I had a browse through Kmart the other day and this rug and a couple of baskets came home with me for Noah's room.


I've also been mixing up where I've been walking through the week but it's always near water and the view is always beautiful. Love the sun sparking off the water. The water looks so tempting but it is way too cold for me. I don't usually go in the ocean until December!



How have you been lately?
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover