Sunday, June 7, 2015

Coogee Pavilion - Delicious food + Gorgeous decor

We popped over to the Coogee Pavilion a week or so ago and I thought I'd share the rest of my photos from the day with you. It really is an amazing space. 

 I loved seeing all of the different sections. You can really choose your own "experience". 

There were mothers groups up the back, people working in booths with laptops, business meetings, birthday lunches and the most beautiful rooftop for snacks and drinks for the over 18's.

Take a peek.....



















There is a really cool games area up the back with skittles, ping pong, giant scrabble and this area is so family friendly you would definitely be happy to bring the kids.

I loved the variety of food and the wood fire pizza oven in the middle of everything tempting you to get a pizza. Or you can just pop in for a takeaway coffee or juice, pick up a bunch of flowers or even get a haircut! Definitely something for everyone and well worth a look if you're in the area.

Plus that view! I love an ocean view.

I loved the eclectic decor and the rooftop has inspired me to give our outdoor area a revamp for Spring/Summer. I'm thinking lots of plants, festoon lighting, and a cool mix of tiles on a table or wall. Maybe with brick/stone accents? Either way I love a project!

Have you been? What did you think?

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this post Simone. My local :) Such a huge change (& vast improvement) from the old 'Palace' hotel. Nice to be able to use & enjoy all that lovely space (& real estate), particularly with it's prime location. Glad you had a wonderful time there. Beautiful photos, enjoyed them very much xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover