Saturday, October 25, 2014

I'm Loving.....

Here are a few things on my wish list that I'm Loving this week.....
It seems I'm in a bit of a monochrome mood!

1.Gorgeous plates from Domayne

2. This swan vase is very sweet

3. You can never have too many beach towels

4. I'm loving the retro style of this sun visor

5. A cute ring stack from Sportsgirl

6. Eye love this cushion ;)

7. A super stylish bikini top from Witchery

8. I love these wire racks. Organised has never looked so cool!

9. Donna Hay's Flourless carrot cake with cream cheese in on my to do list

2 comments:

  1. That carrot cake sounds delicious and I am loving the new Witchery swimwear collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those plates! Love <3 Love carrot cake, had carrot cake for my wedding cake.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover