Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Pinning again.

After neglecting my boards on Pinterest, I found myself over there the other day in a pin frenzy.
I had forgotten how inspirational the site could be.

Here are a few pins that caught my eye :

Garden inspiration. Love those hydrangeas.

I love a quote!

I thought this was a cute idea for a birthday cake (cupcake)

Jewellery love

Desk inspiration

Travel ideas

I'd love to do this out the front of our house.

Christmas wrapping inspiration. Brown paper always looks good.

Pictures of pretty flowers just because.

How about you? Are you over on Pinterest?

You can find all the links to these pins on my boards.
 Or you can pin them from this post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover